Electra's Aluminum Bolt-On Kickstand makes it easy to park your bike upright.
This pair of Sunlite M5x20 bolts with 6mm spacers is perfect for when components and accessories interfere with each other and additional space is needed. - Makes room for derailleurs, fenders, racks and more - Size: M5 x 20mm w/6mm spacer
- EverClear Roll is 12 micrometers (µm) thick and offers 2 x 60-inches of high-quality protection film - It's designed to protect your frame against anything from rock chips to cable rubs and everything in-between. - Included is a sheet large enough to cover your down tube, top tube, chain-stay, cable rub points and crank arms. Also works great for fork lowers, shock bodies, and more! Especially great for protecting carbon frames or decals. - It’s easy to cut and apply—simply trace and cut your desired pattern(s), clean your surface, and apply where necessary! - Want to boost re-sale value of you bike? EverClear is your ticket! By applying this stealthy 12µm protection to your frame when it’s new, you can preserve that new look without using any bulky and ugly frame protection. Then, when it’s time to sell, you can remove the EverClear, and you are left with a beautiful like-new bike that’s ready to get top dollar in re-sale. - Made in the USA
• Aluminum double kickstand • Includes top plate • Not adjustable • 26-inch bicycle compatible
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the LW-STD (22.2/25.4/28.6mm) from Minoura. - Alloy clamp for mounting your own device on handlebar or stem - Lightweight and rustproof aluminum construction - Hex wrench required for instillation and removal - Clamp body has (1) M5 Thread hold in center - 22.2 mm-28.6 mm diameter range
• Forged aluminum construction • Center mount design
Designed by Tullio Campagnolo, the BIG Corkscrew is a signature of artisanship of the Campagnolo brand and a masterpiece of functionality. 100% made in Italy by Italian craftsmen. Telescopic, self-centering bell perfectly positions the screw in the center of the cork - Screws harken back to seventies era Super Record cranks - Packaged in a collector's box - Two levers pull the cork out easily and delicately ensuring the bottle is not shaken, distubing sediment in aged wines - Designed so the screw will never completely twist through the cork, preventing pieces of cork dropping into the wine - Bronze is finished in a "vintage" hand-produced look. Satin is a great match for modern interior decor thanks to its sheen typical of steel
$10.99 - $13.99
Sunlite's Polo Seat Rail is the right part for mounting Sunlite's Polo Saddles on your favorite bike (Sunlite's Polo Saddles are sold separately and also sometimes called "banana seats"). To install, the seat's clamp fits onto the seatpost and the Seat Rail attaches to the rear wheel axle and the back of the Polo Saddle to support it. The Seat Rail has several mounting positions for getting your saddle in the most comfortable position. This sturdy-steel strut (also called a "sissy bar") boasts a beautiful polished-chrome finish to match your rig's smooth style. The 36-inch model has a built-in backrest that extends above the seat.
Keep dust and water out of your headset with this easily attached wrap around neoprene cover.
The STL-3K is kit that will add a back rest to the STL-1.2 work stool (sold separately). The STL-3K includes a back rest, two steel support bars, and fasteners. NOTE: The STL-3K will only work on the STL-1.2 work stool. The previous STL-1 work stools will not accept the STL-3K
Keep perspiration off your bike with the Safe-T Net 2 from Minoura. Ideal for both the casual and serious indoor training session. - Protects head parts and top-tube from rust-causing sweat - Redesigned in order to avoid conflicting with palms - Thickness absorbs more moisture than other, thinner products - Hooks to seat-post and handlebar with Velcro tape - Machine washable with proper care
Cheer up, buttercup! Electra's bright, cheery Handlebar Flowers add a fun splash of color to your bike that's sure to bring a smile to your and your friends' faces on every ride!
Beautiful and realistic flower adds a feminine touch to any ride.
An adjustable, rear integrated kickstand that supports bikes of all sizes, from 24" to 29" wheels. Adjustable length fits more bikes Intended for bikes with an integrated mount at the rear dropout, this ultra-stable kickstand with an adjustable length will keep even the most stubborn bikes upright. Installation is quick and easy and the adjustable length works for bikes with wheels from 24-inch wheels all the way to 29-inch wheels. - Adjustable length fits bikes with 24-29-inch wheels - Compatible with Trek bikes equipped with integrated direct mount chainstays - Will not interfere with pedaling - Super strong and stable platform will hold your bike upright even with gear on the rack
Don't stain your hardwood floors or carpets with sweat and grease, the Bkool Trainer Mat will protect your floors and give you a professional looking home cycling studio.
- EverClear is an 8-micrometer (µm) high-quality frame protection film - Each sheet is 2-feet x 8-inches. - It's designed to protect your frame against anything from rock chips to cable rubs and everything in-between. - Included is a sheet large enough to cover your down tube, top tube, chain-stay, cable rub points and crank arms. Also works great for fork lowers, shock bodies, and more! Especially great for protecting carbon frames or decals. - It’s easy to cut and apply; simply trace and cut your desired pattern(s), clean your surface, and apply where necessary! - Want to boost re-sale value of you bike? EverClear is your ticket! By applying this stealthy 8µm protection to your frame when it’s new, you can preserve that new look without using any bulky and ugly frame protection. Then, when it’s time to sell, you can remove the EverClear, and you are left with a beautiful like-new bike that’s ready to get top dollar in re-sale. - Made in the USA
Electra's headtube badges let you customize your bike to suit your personality. The metal badge has an adhesive backing and contours to fit your headtube.
$3.99 - $5.99
Electra's chainguard badges let you customize your bike to suit your personality. The metal badge has an adhesive backing and lays flat in order to fit a full chainguard.
Since the invention of the bicycle there’s been one constant…”How much does it weigh?” Whether it’s a wheelset, frameset, tool set, or whatever else riders get fixated on, weight matters. The Alpine Scale was the first Feedback Sports product and it was the first scale of it’s kind to be built (and patented) specifically to be clamped in a bike repair stand. With unmatched consistency and precision, ability to go quickly between pounds decimal, pounds and ounces, grams and kilograms with double the accuracy of our competitors, this is your hang scale of choice. - Easily clamped in a bike repair stand - Measures in precise 10g (0.02lb) increments - Easily swaps between pounds decimal, pounds and ounces, grams and kilograms - 8.5? (21.5cm) top nylon loop allows to hang from a hook, tree branch or by hand - Accuracy within ±10g (0.02lb) - 55lb (25kg) maximum load - Coated hook protects your frame or components - Zero and Tare functions for clearly and accurately identifying weight differences - Auto shut-off saves battery life - (4) AAA batteries included - 1-Year Warranty
•Uses one 9v battery (not included) •Fits most handlebars
$19.99 - $21.99
• Self locking rear mount design • Fully adjustable length for 26" to 29" wheels • Alloy construction
Featuring a three-color Park Tool logo and "bike wrench" graphic, Park Tool's Pint Glass is made from heavyweight, dishwasher-safe glass.
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 55mm wide x 269mm long - 14 mils thick polyurethane for durability - UV Resistant
Keep your pants clean with SKS's Chainboard chain guard. This handy device bolts onto the chainstay and bottom bracket, and utilizes a telescoping design to fit a wide variety of frames.
This handy tool easily installs or removes integrated Sprague style kickstands and can be used on either steel or aluminum frames.
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SpaceMount Clamp from Minoura. - Single action multipurpose clamp fits almost anywhere on the bike - Small: red logo, 22mm–29mm clamp diameter - Medium: black logo, 28mm–35mm clamp diameter - Alloy body and stainless steel lever - Clamp body has one (1) M5 thread hole in center
$8.99 - $10.99
Ride with minimal chain slap by using a Chainstay Protector. Comes in 5 sizes and 4 colors giving you the versatility needed no matter what you ride. Designed and made in our Utah facility, the Chainstay Protector is made with neoprene and sewn with a tight stitch and heavy-duty thread for extra strength and durability. Lizard Skins chainstay guards are the original, strongest and lightest protectors on the market since 1993.
- Protects your floor from sweat and bike grime. - Keeps your trainer from "walking" during intense workouts. - Durable construction absorbs vibration and noise.
$14.99 - $21.99
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 64mm wide x 305mm long - 3 Extenders included for desired protection
Park's Digital Scale accurately weighs bikes, frames and components. It measures in both pounds and kilograms to the tenth and includes a dual-position, silicon-coated hanging hook. Plus, its unique design allows it to be clamped solidly in a repair-stand and hung from a hook.
Page 1 of 3 Next page