$45.99 - $49.99
As we have visited dealers throughout the world we have heard a common theme, customers want an option for a thicker bar tape! 89 inch rolls and 78 grams per set. (including plugs) The 3.2 mm DSP is Lizard's thickest tape and has a new distinct pattern. Tried and tested on the cobbles at the Paris-Roubaix course!
- Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both ends using a hex wrench - Loosen pinch bolts and grips slide on or off with ease - 130mm length for standard shift/brake setup (not for twist shifters, use 90mm replacement grip options for twist shifters)
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. This beautiful handlebar tape will definitely make you stand out in a crowd. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to wrap, too!
SRAM's Locking Foam Grips offer the soft feel of foam with the easy installation and security of a lock-on grip.
$41.99 - $45.99
- 2.5mm thick DuraSoft Polymer (DSP) - Micro-chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 56 grams per set (82 inch length per roll) - Includes plugs and finishing strips - Dual color option: primary color transition at 33 inches
Bontrager's Gel Cork Handlebar Tape gives you a confident, comfortable grip on your handlebars. There's an inner gel strip that cuts down on vibrations and road chatter for serious long-ride comfort. The natural cork feels good with or without gloves too. It comes in a wonderful amount of colors so you can customize your ride and includes a set of Bontrager reflective bar end plugs and finishing strips.
Add a big dose of comfort and style to your ride with Profile Design's DRiVe handlebar tape. The plush padding and soft, textured grip offer an ideal blend of on-the-road comfort and minimal bulk.
Superior comfort and grip in wet or dry conditions - Gel backing provides increased comfort, shock absorbtion, and will not leave a residue when removed - Available in a variety of color combinations - Double layer construction - 2.5mm tape thickness - Length: 2000mm
Superior comfort and grip in wet or dry conditions - Water resistant 3M Scotchguard coating - Triple layer construction - 3.0mm tape thickness - Length: 2100mm
$39.99 - $41.99
- The lightest tape on the market at 50g per set including plugs - Made from the same DSP material as the original tape but with a dimple/dot grip texture and only 1.8mm thick for reduced weight
Fizik's Performance Soft Touch Bar Tape is made of Microtex, a perforated synthetic-leather that's smooth and grippy, even when wet. It also boasts soft foam padding for excellent comfort and protection, and has double stitching that looks and feels great.
- Cnc-Machined aluminum bar-End plugs - Aluminum inner bolt and outer cap (Steel nut and rubber expanders) - Internal rubber expanders (2 Sizes in kit) fit 15mm-21Mm bar id - 34G
$29.95 - $32.95
- 4 compounds: medium, soft, super comfort (extra-soft) or Kevlar version with suspended Kevlar particles for the ultimate tacky yet durable grip - Machined 6082 aluminum collars lock tightly with integrated grip core - 30mm outer diameter knurled grip
Broc Raiford can bunnyhop over a house so it’s only right that he has his own grips to hold on to. Broc’s signature grip comes in at 160mm in length and features rope detailing on the ends to tie in with Broc’s nautical theme.
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun flower print pattern - 97mm length
- Dual density TPE lock on grips with integrated single clamp design - Circular microtexture pattern provides superior grip in wet or dry conditions - Soft, yet durable compound offers maximum control and vibration dampening - 132mm length with 30mm diameter grip area - 80g per pair
- Suede-like top layer provides superior comfort and grip in wet or dry conditions - Gel backing provides increased comfort, shock absorption, and will not leave a residue when removed - Available in a variety of color combinations - Double layer construction - 2.5mm tape thickness - Length: 2000mm
- Low profile, timeless small ribbed spiral grips - Soft rubber compound with closed ends - Length: 125mm
A dual-density lock-on grip with an ergonomic design and IsoZone vibration damping for all-purpose comfort. - Integrated clear gel adds comfort and shock absorption - Dual-density compound design provides secure grip, control, and comfort - Contoured design comfortably supports palm to decrease fatigue - Lock-on clamp securely holds grip core to bar, eliminating slipping
• Reflective tape increases visibility and rider safety • Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included
- Smooth velvety texture provides confidence inspiring comfort and grip - Shock-absorbing foam for added comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Adhesive backing
Lock on to the trail Confidently handle any trail with the XR Elite mountain bike grip. This 30mm single lock-on grip features core lock clamps to hold tight on any terrain, and the perfect combination of rubber compound and tread design adds comfort and confidence on any trail. Key features - Tread and rubber compound provide secure grip, control, and comfort - Tread features continuous channels to funnel sweat for effective moisture management - Single-clamp design maximizes grip surface for secure, predictable performance - Core-lock clamp eliminates slipping by securing grip core to bar - 3mm M4 bolt increases hold and resists stripping - 30mm diameter
Simple, clean, and classy, now go ride The XR mountain bike grip is a great update to the classic slide-on MTB grip. It provides confident, no-slip grip and is available in several colors so you can customize your ride and keep your bike looking and feeling its best. Key features - Tread and rubber compound provide secure grip, control and comfort - Tread design optimizes grip for moisture management and shock absorption - Simple design maximizes durability and minimizes weight - 30mm diameter
Lock on to the trail Confidently handle any trail with the SE Elite mountain bike grip. This 32mm single lock-on grip with core lock clamps holds tight on any terrain, and a unique opposing tread pattern provides the perfect amount of padding for your palms while providing traction at your fingertips. Key features - Opposing tread design absorbs shock in palms with a biting grip in fingers - Rubber compound and design provides confident grip, control, and comfort - Tread features continuous channels to funnel sweat for effective moisture management - Single-clamp design maximizes grip surface for secure, predictable performance - Core-lock clamp eliminates slipping by securing grip core to bar - 3mm M4 bolt increases hold and resists stripping - 32mm diameter
The GC1 was developed for the ergonomic demands of cyclists riding city bikes, beach cruisers, or touring bikes with upright, rearward-swept handlebars. Using traditional round grips on these specific, laid-back handlebars causes an uncomfortable bend in the wrist. The GC1 corrects the wrist position through its anatomic and ergonomically correct form, delivering exceptional comfort. The GC1 is made from 100% German, TÜV-certified rubber compounds of the purest quality. A forged aluminum clamp allows the grip to be adjusted for perfect fit, can be easily readjusted, and eliminates twisting once installed.
In the Brooks tradition, this bar tape is made of natural leather to make it the perfect complement to your Brooks saddle. The bar tape comes in a kit including: - 2 strips of light, perforated leather bar tape - 2 rubber bar end plugs - 2 adhesive cloth strips.
Ergon's GA2 All-Mountain / Gravity grip has superb tactile feel thanks to a super-soft, UV stable rubber compound exclusively developed and manufactured in Germany for Ergon. The ergonomic shape requires less rider grip pressure while specific grip zones matched to the shape of the hand increase tactile feedback and traction. The inner construction varies in thickness to allow greater damping, which results in less ulnar nerve stress. The inboard aluminum clamp holds grips securely, allows even more grip area at the end of the bars, and makes these grips carbon-bar friendly.
$8.80 - $14.99
If you have issues with numbness and fatigue when using regular grips, check out Sunlite's Ergo Ridge Grips. They feature an oversize, supportive palm area with an anatomic design for the ultimate in comfort. The dual-compound design features soft, non-slip rubber on the main grip for padding, while the inner core is a harder rubber for a secure hold on your bars.
- Twist shift compatible shorty style grips - Available as a 92mm pair or staggered 127/92mm for single side grip shift
Profile Design's Bar Wrap is a synthetic handlebar tape that offers a nice grip, padding for comfort and that comes in many colors and designs to add some bling to your road bicycle. It's also stretchy and extra long for easy installation, and durable, too.
Page 1 of 12 Next page