$18.99 - $28.99
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
Twelve degree flared drop means forearm clearance when in the drops and greater leverage than a non-flared bar. Ritchey's Comp EvoMax is the ideal shape for on- or off-road builds from a mixed-terrain road bike to cross to mountain! - Evo Curve shaped top with 12-degree flare of the drops - Double butted 6061 alloy - Drop/Reach: 120/73mm - 12 degree drop flare - 4.7 degree sweep, 0 degree flare - BB Black finish - 292g (42cm)
Bontrager's Satellite Plus IsoZone Handlebar w/Satellite inForm Grips is a great set of handlebars and grips in one package. This system offers excellent comfort by providing suspension for your hands with Bontrager's built-in IsoZone elastomer inserts in the ends of the bars, that disperse pressure, neutralize vibrations and absorb impacts. Meanwhile the inForm grips have an ergonomic shape for excellent support and to eliminate pressure. Together, this system improves comfort by nearly 30%, for a difference you'll love mile after mile.
- Rebirth of the iconic bar/stem combo - Carbon monocoque with alloy steerer clamp - Steerer diameter: 1-1/8" - Stem length: 70-110mm - Rise: 6 deg - Width: 720-740mm - Back sweep: 9 deg - Color: UD carbon - Weight: 285g
Forged aluminum construction with a retro curved design.
Designed for DH/AM riders seeking big hit performance at an All Mountain weight and beer budget cost, Race Face's RESPOND bar is engineered to offer an optimal combination of strength, stiffness and weight. - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 2014 material - Butted for an optimal strength to weight ratio - Wider construction & re-designed taper offers more width & increased stiffness
Megavalanche, Mountain of Hell, you name it—Jerome has seen the top step of the podium. To keep him at the top, he asked TruVativ for a wider, stiffer, lighter bar for ultimate control without sacrificing the toughness that the European enduro circuit demands. And with that, the Jerome Clementz BlackBox Bar was born—in all it's 750mm-wide, 240-gram, carbon glory. This ultra-light bar has the power you need to rail turns with precision, and the strength to stand up to relentless descents. Will this bar put you on the top of the enduro podium? We can't guarantee it, but if Jerome's record is any reflection, it can't hurt.
Origin-8's Tiki Handlebar mixes style and function. It's crafted from ultra-light 7075 aluminum and features a road brake lever compatible mustache shape. With it's bold 60mm drop and narrow 515mm width, you'll feel like your flying on every ride.
The EA70 is Easton’s top-end aluminum handlebar with traditional, round tops. The EA70 is given an upgrade with the new MCD shape technology, with grooves for brake and gear cable routing. This race-proven handlebar has won numerous Cyclocross Nationals titles and benefits from all of the aluminum construction techniques that Easton is famous for — including TaperWall technology. - Weight for 42cm bar (grams): 280 - Bar Drop (mm): 130 - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Bar Reach (mm): 80 - Material: Aluminum - Bar Top Style: Round
Salsa's Cowbell 2 Bar offers a flat transition from bar to lever, therefore increasing comfort. It's made from double-butted 7050 aluminum for sprinting stiffness at a decent weight. The unique feature of this handlebar are the 12-degree flared drops—perfect for cyclocrossers and people who like the extra room to really torque the drops on a sprint or climb.
$49.99 - $55.99
Dirt? Drops? Experience a new level of fun with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Alloy Gary-2 Handlebar. This aluminum bar features a shallow 80mm drop and a 135mm reach. What makes this bar unique is that it flares out 15-degrees at the grip area so you can muscle through technical terrain and fly down the flats. It's built tough for mountain bike use, and easily accepts bar-end shifters.
- Triple-butted 7075-T6 aluminum construction with provisions for STI/Ergopower cable routing - Rapid Hand Movement (RHM) bend with a patented Continuous Incremental Radius design provides a modern, shallow-ergonomic profile with more hand positions
TruVativ's Stylo T20 Flatbar is made from butted aluminum for low weight and high strength. At 600mm wide, it gives you a nice XC width without weighing you down. A subtle sweep gives your hands the perfect position for greater control in technical sections.
- Proven design and durability of the Race Face Atlas bar, with increased stiffness and reduced weight of the 35mm bar platform - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - Full 800mm width that can be trimmed down to a minimum 750mm - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
Profile's Ultra FR is a tough riser bar that gives you extra control in technical sections and confidence on rough descents. It's made of double-butted 6061-T6 aluminum, which offers superior strength and stiffness and weighs next to nothing.
- Intended for Cross Country and Trail use - 1/4 Risers have a 2deg upsweep - Unidirectional carbon fiber with reinforced stem anti-crush zone - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Bar Rise: 5 mm - Bend: 8 deg - Weight: 175 g
Dimension Road handlebars are available in 25.4 and 26.0mm clamp diameters and have double grooves for cable routing.
- Unidirectional carbon, optimized for best stiffness and shock absorption
- Intended use: XC and Trail - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Next SL bar with increased stiffness and lighter weight of the 35mm platform - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
Turn potholes into pavement with Bontrager's Race Lite IsoZone VR-CF Handlebar. Fusing IsoZone pads directly onto the bar, Bontrager created a bar that beats the buzz without added bulk so your hands and arms will feel fresh after miles of riding. Crafted from custom-butted, shot-peened 6061-T6 aluminum for the perfect balance of strength, lightness, stiffness and durability, the Race Lite IsoZone has a solid, yet svelte feel. A short reach, shallow drop and anatomic flare make riding in the drops comfortable and easy, while the etched positioning lines on the sides make lever placement a breeze.
- Traditional trekking 35-degree back sweep handlebar - 6061-T6 polished aluminum with clear anodize or black anodize finish - RIDE+ versions have an integrated cable guide inside
- Full UD carbon construction - 31.8mm clamp diameter - 9-degree back sweep - EN-Mountain safety certification - 200g - Width: 760mm/780mm - Rise: 0mm/7mm - Upsweep / Drop: 4-degree - Back Sweep / Bend: 9-degree
- Full UD carbon construction - 31.8mm clamp diameter - 9-degree back sweep - EN-Mountain safety certification - Upsweep / Drop: 4-degree - Back Sweep / Bend: 9-degree - 200g
- Timeless, classically styled back swept touring bar - Bar end shifter and brake lever compatible - Outward grip angles for proper ergonomics - Material: Steel
These are 31.8mm flat top road drop bars with very shallow reach. - Double-butted and tapered 6061-T6 aluminum bars - 120mm wide center section with 31.8mm diameter - Flat top bar with cable grooves - Accessory Mount Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Bar Drop (mm): 125 - Bar Reach (mm): 70 - Bar Top Style: Flat - Clip-on Compatible: Yes - Color: Black - Defined Color: Black - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Material: Aluminum - Weight: 266g - Width: 38cm - Width Measurement: Center
Get your next time trial or triathlon off to the right start with Zipp's VukaBull Base Bar. It's the first thing you reach for when you blast out of the start gate, so Zipp takes extra care with the carbon layup to ensure you have the lightest, most robust bar possible. The slightly concave nose section and forward-swept arms, along with the airfoil shape, reduce drag and stiffen the bar. Ergonomics are the key to comfort and speed, so it's available with a choice of zero or 40mm drop and the grips are angled up slightly for a more natural wrist angle when climbing and sprinting. Additionally, it has an extra wide aerobar clamping area for maximum versatility and adjustability.
Bontrager Elite IsoZone VR-SF bars smooth out even the roughest roads. IsoZone foam pads are integrated directly into the drops and tops of the alloy bar, reducing jarring vibrations by 20%. The Variable Radius Shallow Flare shape provides more accesible hand positions so you can confidently grip the bar and let it soak up the chatter. - Replaceable IsoZone EVA pads maintain original grip diameter - Confidently access brake levers while in the drops with our VR-SF shallow, flared drop and shorter reach design - Compatible with clip-on aero bars - Includes two replaceable EVA IsoZone top-of-bar pads
The Bontrager Comp VR-S road bar offers a shorter drop and reach, while still retaining the classic Variable Radius shape, providing quick, comfortable transitions from the hoods to the drops for sprints. - Custom-butted, 6061-T6 alloy construction - Variable Radius- Short (VR-S) bar shape features a shallow drop with shorter reach, optimized for riders who prefer a less aggressive posture - Compatible with clip-on aero bars - Shot peened finish increases fatigue life - Laser-etched brake lever position lines for spot-on control setup
Make your bike just a little faster with Bontrager's Race Lite Aero road bars. Shaped from 7075 aluminum, these bars are proven to save up to 23 seconds per hour compared to traditional round bars. The internal cable routing helps to further calms turbulent air, and is Di2. The proven KVF profile meets the UCI 3:1 profile limitation, and it boasts Bontrager's Compact Variable Radius bend for comfort, control and forearm clearance when sprinting and climbing in the drops.
- Butted 6061 aluminum - Double butted 6061 alloy - 35mm rise - 9 degree sweep - Width: 670mm - 25.4mm center section
Page 1 of 9 Next page