$18.99 - $24.99
- Made to fit crank spindles and press-fit Mid BB frames. - Simple and easy to install. - Includes an assortment of spacers to optimize chainline and crank clearance. - Odyssey 6061-T6 aluminum dust spacer included.
TruVativ's Howitzer Team Bottom Bracket is THE workhorse built for abuse. Sealed, oversize cartridge bearings are used to provide smooth action and extreme durability. For serious downhill-worthy strength, the Howitzer boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a chromoly spindle, too.
SRAM's GXP BlackBox MTB PressFit Bottom Bracket Cups are the premium choice for getting the most out of every pedal stroke. They feature ceramic bearings that drastically reduce drag on the crankset, meaning more of your power goes directly to the trail. Plus, these BB cups press directly into the frame without having to be threaded in for reduced weight and enhanced durability.
- Left and right bottom bracket cups with standard bearings for FSA MegaExo cranks - BB-9050 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm MTB K-Force and Team Issue cranks - BB-8681 for K-Force Light (a non-ceramic option) and SLK Light Road MegaExo cranks (BB-8681 bearing covers have been redesigned so that the spindle now rides directly on the bearing itself) - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm shell MTB Gravity Lite, Moto X and Afterburner cranks - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 83mm shell MTB Gravity Lite cranks - BB-6200 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega No Bolt Design cranks - BB-6000 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega cranks - BB-4000 is for 19mm spindle 69mm shell Omega cranks - BB-1000 is for 19mm spindle 68/73mm MTB Gamma cranks - 1.37" x 24tpi (English threads) or M36 x 24tpi (Italian threads)
Origin-8's ISIS Bottom Bracket is everything you need to get your wheels rolling. It features a steel body and hollow-chromoly spindle that adds stiffness and cuts down on weight. The sealed bearings are super smooth and durable, and this fine BB is available in 3 sizes with a 68mm shell.
Shimano's Dura-Ace Track Bottom Bracket features smooth-spinning, low-drag bearings for maximum power on the track. The Octalink spindle provides a stiff, high-efficiency platform for your next effort at the Hour Record.
$49.99 - $199.99
- Road sets include bearings, shields, c-clips and wavy washer for bearing retention/tension - Mountain sets include bearings, shields, c-clips and spacer - Choose ceramic or stainless steel options
- Adapts ISCG-05 mount chainguide arms to fit flange or lockring style bottom brackets
This FSA MegaExo bottom bracket is for use MTB MegaExo cranksets with 24mm spindles. - Sealed bearings - Die-cast then CNC machined alloy bearing cups - Composite Di2-compatible adjustable center sleeve
TruVativ's Howitzer XR Bottom Bracket is built tough for abuse. Sealed, oversize cartridge bearings are used to provide smooth action and extreme durability. For serious downhill-worthy strength, the Howitzer boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a chromoly spindle, too.
Race Face Cinch Bottom Bracket Spacer Kit • 30mm diameter spacers needed for correct installation of Cinch 190mm spindle in 132mm BB shell of Surly Ice Cream Truck and Salsa Blackborow.
- Forged steel body - Alloy cups - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Interface: English - Spindle Type: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 290-300 grams
The new SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job—connect your crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to your drivetrain. To allow that singular focus, we’ve engineered the DUB spindle to be the one true unifying component. One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard. For better crankarm compatibility. For better protection from the elements. For longer-lasting performance. To be stronger, smoother, simpler. Now, back to the ride. - One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard - Greater bearing durability - ISO 4210 compliant. See Declaration of Conformity for details. - BB-frame interface BB30 - Crank-BB interface DUB - Bearing type Standard - Spindle diameter DUB - Cup material Aluminum
Shimano BB-ES300 Octalink V2 Bottom Brackets - Fits Shimano Octalink V2 Spline Cranksets - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
Truvativ's HammerSchmidt All Mountain Bottom Bracket Cups let you get the most out of every pedal stroke. This fine bottom bracket features a whopping eight seals to keep mud and debris out.
Pedal smoothly and steadily with Origin-8's Torqlite Square-Taper Bottom Bracket. The forged aluminum body and cups are light and tough, the CNC'd hollow-chromoly spindle is stiff and shaves more grams, and the sealed bearings are super smooth and durable.
Origin8's BB386 Thread-Together Bottom Bracket provides a secure and stable shell interface for smoother operation and extended bearing life. Its hybrid AL6061/Nylon fiber cups offer a superior fit and noise-free operation. Low-friction dual seals protect the bearings from harmful contaminants, while sealed premium bearings are both serviceable and replaceable. - Designed for installing Shimano HollowTechII 24mm or SRAM GXP 22/24mm spindle cranks into BB386 frames without the need for adapters - Shell: 86.5mm x 46mm - Interface: BB386 - Cup Material: AL6061/Nylon Fiber - Weight: 135g
- American style BB for older 3-piece cranks - American BB for 3-piece cranksets - Fits 68mm American frames - Steel construction - Weight: 517 grams - Shell: 68mm - Interface: 24 tpi - Spindle Type: SQR JIS - Cup Material: Steel
Shimano Dura-Ace BB92, BB9000 Hollowtech II Bottom Brackets - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 1.37" - Defined Color: Black - Weight: 65 g - Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II
$59.99 - $74.99
- Race Face bottom brackets for use with 30mm spindle cranksets in the Race Face CINCH crank family - Includes inner plastic sleeve and spacer; additional BB fitments can be accommodated with CINCH spacer kits
Running a conventional threaded bottom bracket on your BB30 or PF30 frame doesn't have to be complicated. This press-fit adapter from FSA goes in snug and opens up a lot of crankset possibilities for your BB30/PF30 frame. - Aluminum - Allows conventional threaded bottom brackets to be installed in a BB30 or PF30 frame - Install with headset press (not included) and green Loctite (included)
$50.99 - $59.99
ISIS revolutionized bottom bracket spindles. Keep yours spinning smoothly with this Platinum ISIS Bottom Bracket from FSA. - Forged, hollow chromoly spindle with titanium nitride coating - Integrated, large ball bearing design - Cold-forged aluminum cups - Includes crank bolts
Tech specs: - BSA: 91g - PF30: 117g - BB86: 66g - BB386: 103g
$71.99 - $79.99
Origin8's Revolvr thread-together bottom brackets provide a secure and stable shell interface for smoother operation and extended bearing life. Their hybrid AL6061/Nylon fiber cups deliver a superior fit and noise-free operation. Low-friction dual seals protect the bearings from harmful contaminants, while sealed premium bearings are both serviceable and replaceable. - Designed for installing Shimano HTII 24mm or SRAM GXP 22/24mm spindle cranks into BB30 frames without the need for adapters - Shell: 68-73mm x 42mm - Interface: BB30 - Material: AL6061/Nylon Fiber - Weight: 123g
SRAM saw the opportunity to make a better press fit system where all the best from BB30 and PressFit bottom brackets would be combined into one captivating package. Pressfit 30 will feature an integrated seal, pre-assembled into the cups, to further prolong bearing life. The key difference with Pressfit 30 is how the bearings are fitted into the frame. Bearings are housed in nylon cups which will be pressed into the frames bottom bracket shell. This bottom bracket is designed for 30mm spindle cranksets. - Easy installation - PressFit cups for lighter weight - Narrow Q-factor and more ankle clearance - Integrated gutter seal to prolong life - Integrated adjuster - 30mm spindle diameter For installing any crankset with a BB30 spindle into any BB30 frame or frame with 46mm I.D. press fit diameter bottom bracket shell - BB Shell Width (mm): 68 mm, 73 mm, 79 mm, 86 mm, 92 mm - BB/Frame Interface: 386 EVO, BBright Press Fit, PF30, 392 EVO - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46 - Spindle Interface Type: e*Thirteen P3 Connect, 392 EVO, 386 EVO, Campagnolo Over-Torque, Hope BSA30, RaceFace/Easton CINCH, Rotor 3D+
Forged and CNC machined AL6061 cups - Double sealed replaceable bearings - Fits 68mm and 73mm shell widths - 1.37" x 24T English thread - Alloy spacers included for chainline adjustment - Anodized and laser etched finish
- Steel body - Steel cups - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Interface: English - Square Taper JIS - Weight: 305-320 grams
Compatible only with Record or Chorus square taper cranks. Features three cartridge bearings and a chromoly steel spindle. - 3 sealed cartridge bearings, 2 on the drive side, 1 on the non-drive side - Removable cups are machined from 7000 series aluminum - Unique taper is not compatible with Shimano - Weight: 220 grams
The Dynatron features an American BB with press fit cups and caged bearings. - Compatible with 1-piece cranks - Frame BB Shell is 68mm width by 51.5mm inner diameter - BB Style: American
- Replacement fat bike bottom bracket with square-taper chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Steel shell and cups - 120mm shell width - 180mm spindle length - 1.37" x 24T English thread
Page 1 of 6 Next page