Parts & Accessories
Saris' Locking Cable 8' keeps your bike and rack where you want them: attached to your vehicle. This braided, stainless-steel cable is 8-feet long for plenty of reach. Plus, the vinyl coating protects your vehicle's and bike's finish.
Saris' Protect-O-Pads are foam blocks that separate and protect your bikes when multiple bikes are being transported. They come in packs of four.
Saris' Locking Hitch Tite adds both stability and security to your hitch rack. It tightens up the interface between your rack and hitch to combat swaying and it locks your rack to your vehicle. It fits 1-1/4 and 2-inch threaded hitch-tites and is compatible with the 200/500 Series T-Rax, all Thelma racks, standard-model Cycle-Ons, and all the T-Bones racks (each sold separately).
Don't leave your fat bike behind! Saris' Freedom Fat Tire Wheel Holders carry up to 5-inch-wide bicycle tires. Extra-long straps secure your bike to any Saris Freedom rack (sold separately).
$12.99 - $13.99
Simply insert Saris' Hitch Tite into the hitch receiver to give your Saris bike rack (sold separately) extra stability. The Hitch Tite is compatible with the Bike Porter Hitch 2-Bike, Freedom, Axis Steel, Axis Aluminum, Cycle-On, and T-RAX Sport racks.
Saris' Trap Fork Mount can be bolted anywhere you need to hold a bike. It secures your bike's fork dropouts with a stout 9-mm quick-release skewer. The Trap is made of powder-coated, light, durable aluminum. A hole in its body allows your bike to be locked with a cable (sold separately).
Add Saris' Freedom Long Wheelbase Bar to your Saris Freedom rack (sold separately) to carry an extra long wheelbase bicycle like a tandem or recumbent. The rack holds two bikes of up to 35 pounds each, and the Long Wheelbase Bar holds a bike that measures up to 57 inches axle to axle.
The 2" locking hitch pin comes and 8’ security cable allows you to lock the rack to vehicle, and the cable allows you to locks bikes to rack and/or vehicle.
The locking threaded hitch pin comes and 8’ security cable allows you to lock the rack to vehicle, and the cable allows you to locks bikes to rack and/or vehicle.
The Swiss Army of truck racks is now even better. Redesigned to save previous real estate in truck beds, the DriveShaft Track is better than ever before. 12mm, 15mm, 20mm thru-axle bike rack carrier for truck bed channels found in Toyota, Chevy, GMC, and Nissan. RockyMounts DriveShaft is the first on the market with the ability to carry 12/15/20mm thru-axles and to securely lock your bike. The mouth opens wide for easy loading and the cam lever adjusts like a quick release for a strong hold. Snap-in nylon shims prevent the axle from being unscrewed and allows you to switch between 12mm, 15mm, and 20mm loads.
$19.95 - $39.95
Use the RockyMounts Lock Cores to secure your belongings, whether you're using the TieRod, PitchFork, TailPipe, LiftOp or any other RockyMounts rack. Each pack of Lock Cores comes with two keys and one, two, four, six, or eight lock cores.
- Powdercoated steel body with 9mm skewer & hole in handle for padlock
This is a one bike add-on to turn your MonoRail 2-inch (sold separately) into a three bike carrier. Simply remove the end cap from the MonoRail, slide the attachment in and it quickly secures with two bolts. The cable lock included with the MonoRail is long enough to secure all three bikes. Simply and easy. Not compatible with 1.25-inch MonoRail.
The RockyMounts LoBall Track is a hardcore bike rack solution for channel systems commonly found in Toyota, Nissan, Chevy, and GMC truck beds. It includes locking quick release, lock core, and two keys.
- Great for storage or transportation - Alloy construction - Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
We've all had a friend like The Dirtbag at some point in our lives. He's cheap and a little rough around the edges. Not the kind of guy you'd want to introduce to your business associates, but he's dependable and always makes for a good time. The Dirtbag is the most affordable rack on the market, it's easy to use and can be easily bolted to just about anything.
Allen's Adapter Bar allows full suspension bikes and non-conventional frames to be used on your Allen rack. An internal spring mechanism maintains constant tension to keep your frame secure. Plus, the plastic coating protects your bicycle's finish.
Saris' Hatch Huggers fasten Saris racks (sold separately) to certain vehicles. They replace the regular straps for vehicles with glass hinge lines and vehicles with narrow gaps around the trunk.
If you have a trunk or rear rack and a bike with an unconventional frame (such as a full-suspension or ladies bike), you probably need Sunlite's Crossbar Adapter. Vinyl-coated hooks on either end hold your bike and act as a "top tube" for easy transportation. In the middle, a quick-release telescoping adjustment ensures the Crossbar Adapter will fit almost any bike.
RockyMounts StreetRod is a thru-axle adapter that works with fork-mounted bike racks from any manufacturer. It includes axles to accommodate bikes with 12x100, 15x100, and "Boost" 15x110 thru-axles.
- Easy to load 2-Bike rack fits either 1 1/4" or 2" receiver hitch - Fits a wide variety of bicycle sizes and styles up to 35 lbs per bike - Tilts back for easy lift gate access - Folds for easy on or off car storage when not in use - Durable powder coated finish - Hitch Size/Mount: 1-1/4" - 2" - Capacity: 2 bikes
Delta's pre-aligned positioning bike hitch allows for easy fork installation. It features special anti-rust treatment with a tough powder-coat finish. This ultra-rigid 9mm skewer allows you to easily carry your front wheel with a Delta Wheel Hitch or Wheel Holder (each sold separately). - Pre-aligned positioning for easier fork installation - Special anti-rust treatment with tough powder-coat finish - Features patented Delta locking lever - Base Dimensions 4" x 1.5" x 1.75" - Mounting Holes 3" center to center - Ultra-rigid 9mm skewer - Carry your front wheel with a Delta Wheel Hitch (sold separately)
- Rigid 6061-aluminum body with 9mm skewer
$150.00 - $160.00
- Outer pad is constructed of 600D + PVC. A durable denier fabric with herringbone weave and DWR treatment for water repellency - Micro-brushed inner lining protects your tailgate from rub and wear marks - Raised bumpers facing into the truck box seat most frames snugly preventing bikes from coming into contact while shuttling - Raised square pads along the outer tailgate (small pad only) offer the additional security of holding forks in place - When the shuttle gets steep and rowdy, secure frames down with a Velcro-backed webbing loop and strap system - Grommet system offers the ability to lock bikes - Storage pocket - Two sizes - Small - 39.5" x 57" wide with 5 straps, Large - 47” x 61” wide with 6 straps
With Thule's Fat Tire Kit for T2 Racks you can finally throw your fat bike on your Thule rack (sold separately) and head for the hills. Oversize wheel trays accommodate tires up to 5-inches wide and the tray has been shaped to work perfectly with even the widest treads. An extra-long wheel strap is included to make fastening your rear wheel a breeze. This kit attaches easily to your Thule T2 hitch rack (sold separately) and includes the mounts needed for a single bike.
The Sport Rider Trike Adapter fits most recumbent trikes (NOT suitable for adult/industrial style trikes). Track width up to 32" with standard Sport Rider wheel holders, or 36" track width using extra wide Sport Rider wheel holders.
Hollywood's Single Bike Parking Stand is easy to assemble and simple to use. Roll your bike’s rear wheel into the stand and the bike is now fully supported. It fits most tire sizes including 29’rs and cruisers. - Max tire width: 2.5 inches - Powder-coated steel tubing - Assembles easily in just minutes - Features adjustable legs for uneven floors
The RockyMounts LoBall is a ridiculously easy bike rack solution for trucks, trailers, vans, SUV's, and home storage. It includes a non-locking, 9mm chromoly quick release.
- Adapts female specific and full suspension frames to be easily hung on car rack carriers - Locking ends ensure a firm hold on the bicycles seat tube and head tube for a secure fit - Makes transporting an unconventional frame by car rack much easier - Extends from 21.5" to 31" eye to eye
- Updated design, for use with all Saris racks where bikes are secured by the top tube - Bridges the gap from stem to seat tube, creating a virtual top tube - Useful on ladies and specialty frames
Page 1 of 2 Next page